Sunday, February 19, 2012

A day in the life....of a pregnant woman!

So this is going to be a blog about pregnancy woes!  If you are pregnant or have ever been pregnant you have to admit it would be pretty easy to complain all day every day about each new pregnancy pain you have.... I feel like somedays all I want to do is complain about every weird new thing happening to me!  I have to admit I am pretty ready to have sweet Baylor in my arms and not in my tummy!  I love that he is growing, but I really can't like my growing belly that has recently developed a couple of stretch marks :(.  I have to admit before I got pregnant I had some self image issues and now being pregnant and not being able to stop gaining weight makes me feel just yucky!  I guess thats just another thing no one really tells you about before you become pregnant, yeah you know you are going to gain weight, but you don't really know what type of pregnancy weight you are going to gain...And then there are the hormones...I fully understand the comment in Knocked Up when he is going off on her in the doctors office and says "F-you hormones!"  Somedays I want to say that to myself because what the heck is going on with all these crazy emotions!!  One minute you are sooo happy and the next thing you know you are bawling your eyes out because your husband doesn't understand what you are going through and how your body feels! (Sorry Zach)  Husbands really should get some kind of award for putting up with the craziness!  I can't even count how many times I have just started randomly crying for sadness, but I will get so mad and maybe throw a box of mac and cheese at my husband for slapping my butt one too many times and then cry cause I feel so bad that I threw something and got mad!  I'm telling you I feel crazy sometimes!  Wow I really am just a complaining!  :)  I have to say though for the most part this pregnancy has been very tolerable compared to some people I know...  I do have to say I really do try most days not to complain and just bite my tongue and tolerate it because I know when I see my sweet son I will know it was all worth it!  I am very blessed to have the supportive husband that I do have and I just need to remember that!   
  I did have my first baby shower this weekend and wow it was soo fun!  I got so many wonderful things and loved seeing so many of my wonderful friends and family!!  I really appreciate every gift even if I don't exactly know how to use everything I got :)  I have some pictures to post from it!





My mom made that amazing baby bag!  She is awesome!

Well I think I have complained enough for today I promise I am trying to update this thing more since I dont see everyone as much!  Love all yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment