Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's a...

GIRL!!!!  Obviously if you follow me on Facebook we have known this for quite sometime, but I never post on here so finally announcing it to the blog world lol!  We found out in November and we could not be any happier on welcoming our sweet Stella Kate to the world in just a few short weeks!  I feel like this pregnancy has flown by!  (Probably since I am chasing my almost 2 year old 90% of the day!)  We have been so busy preparing her nursery and trying to finish up miscellaneous projects the last couple weeks I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel! :)  I need to post pictures of the new house and all the changes it has undergone!  This house has definitely been more challenging than the last one and I can already see a move in the next few years since we will now be a family of 4!   I will a picture of her crib bedding since we did get that done ... I still haven't decorated the walls since I am a little lost on exactly what my vision is!

So this is the bedding! We are using navy, pink, and white with gold and grey as some accent colors... The recliner for her room was delivered yesterday, it is gray and I love it!  I just have to figure out everything I am doing, I am so scattered brained this time around! :)  Well hopefully my next post will be the nursery finished before I have a baby in my arms :_


No comments:

Post a Comment