Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My DIY projects and Things I am working on!

  
 I thought I would write a short blog and show some various DIY project I have done over the past year!  I love DIY something about the look for less gives me and adrenaline rush! :)  There is also that feeling of pride when someone says they love this or that and you can say oh I made that ;)  Enjoy!


My Goodwill find!!  $5.00 for 5 8x10              A coat of black paint and black and white photos!      
frames!                                                              Printed BW photos from Walmart $15.00!





$.99 Wood Boards black paint, mod podge,  yellow ribbon, and photos!



So sad I didn't take a before picture, but this was a silver chandelier we got at The Boneyard on Raymond Hill for $34.00!  I can't wait to hang this in the bedroom!

Our master bedroom coming together!  I need to raise the curtain rods, add pillows to the bed, paint the tray ceiling....and the list could keep going!  Hoping to post with the chandelier tomorrow!



a














                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment