Monday, July 4, 2011

Everything New!

Wow so I am getting worse at keeping up with this, but I will try to get better!  So I am finally MARRIED who ever thought that would happen!  So happy to finally be Mrs. Sapp!  Our wedding day was everything I ever wanted, and it was crazy every day before it!  From making the centerpieces, favors, and putting together the flowers it was non stop at my house!  I have to say we did an excellent job and couldnt have asked for a better day! I have to say one of my favorite parts was picking the music for the ceremony, having Hayley sing "Blessed" and my mom, aunt, and cousing sing "He Leadeth Me" was very special to me!  They did such a good job! The parents and grandparents walked down to "Love me Tender" by Norah Jones, and bridesmaids walked down to the instumental version of "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" (yes from Twilight) I walked down the aisle to Eva Cassidys "Songbird" gah it was just wonderful!  Zach was sooo handsome in his tux and I have to say I could not stop the tears as I walked down the aisle, especially when I saw him with a few tears!  The reception was sooo beautiful and the food was AMAZING!  Chicken tenders, roast, twice baked potatoes, fried okra, mac and cheese,  and salad!  MMMM makes me hungry thinking about it!  The cake was sooo good too, I mean really BabyCakes is the best!!!  I think one of the funniest things at my reception was right after me and my dad had our first dance we busted into Soulja Boy"! Darrell Goodman doing the Soulja Boy??? I know it was crazy hilarious!!!  Just soooo many wonderful memories and just sooo happy! 


  Now that I am living in Newnan all the time I just got a new job at Canongate Golf booking tee times in the call center!  I love my new job since I am closer to home and have a chance to sew more.  I really want to try and start and Etsy shop so I have been trying to make things for that!  :) 
  Just this past week a little bitty kitten showed up on our door and oh my goodness it was sooo cute we fed it and gave it a bath for a couple days and when we finally decided to keep it...it disappeared!  So I think we might be looking into getting a sweet little pet as soon as we figure out our home situation!  :)  Well I think I am going to be done with this for today! Love everyone and hope you have a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment